Saturday, Nov. 27 is Small Business Saturday – a day to celebrate and support small businesses and all they do for their communities. This year, we know that small businesses need our support now more than ever as they navigate, retool and pivot from the effects of the coronavirus pandemic. Please join SBA and organizations across the country in supporting your local small businesses by shopping at a small business.
Small business owners can get free Small Business Saturday marketing materials including sample posters, and social media resources.
Get Materials and Tools Now
Pictured from left to right: Shelley Stone, owner of The Yarn Underground; Kerrie Hurd; Wendy Smiley-Johnson, owner of Moscow Ale House; Tatiana Morales, Director at Idaho Women’s Business Center; Kerrie Hurd; and Judy Wutzke, owner of …and Books Too!
In support of Small Business Saturday, SBA Seattle District Director Kerrie Hurd and Spokane Branch Manager Joel Nania visited with small businesses utilizing SBA resources to recover from the pandemic and prepare for Small Business Saturday. The two day trip included stops in Clarkston, WA, coordinated by the Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce, and Moscow, ID, coordinated by the Partnership for Economic Prosperity.
- Ron and Tracy Peck, Peck’s Shoe Clinic
- Shelley Stone, The Yarn Underground
- Bev and Lisa Bafus, Cafe Artista
- Brandy Sullivan and Sara Pritchett, One World Cafe
- Carol Price, The Book People
- Brian Keeney, Occam Defense
- Wendy Smiley-Johnson, Moscow Ale House
- Sam Whorell, Hazels Good Eats
- Lisa Byers, Wasem’s Pharmacy and Home Medical
- Judy, Wutzke, … and Books Too!
- Lance Rinard, Lancer Lanes
- Jill and Jim Koch, Beamers Hell Canyon Tours
This holiday season, let’s all support the small businesses that brighten our
communities. #ShopSmall on Small Business Saturday and all season long.
From the SBA staff in Seattle and Spokane, we wish all the small business owners, supporters, and entrepreneurs a very Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for all you do.
Article Source: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USSBA/bulletins/2fdd1a7