The SBA and Public Private Strategies Institute have teamed up to provide small business owners with a series of webinars that will cover resources to help small businesses grow and thrive. Join us for the next session on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. ET: Supporting Veterans & National Disability Employment Awareness Month.
During this webinar, you will:
- Learn more about COVID EIDL and how you can take advantage before December 31, 2021
- Discover tools and resources you can use to start and grow your business
- Have your questions answered by SBA leadership and small business experts
- Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
- Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
It’s no surprise that service members, veterans, and military spouses make great entrepreneurs. The resilience, determination, and fortitude they have acquired from the military has prepared them for life as a successful small business owner.
The SBA and the Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) empower transitioning service members, veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, and military spouses through all stages of small business ownership.
Join us in two weeks for the VBOC-hosted Operation Entrepreneur webinar series to learn from military-connected business coaches and peer entrepreneurs. Discover trends in military-connected entrepreneurship, and connect with fellow military-connected businesses on their challenges and successes in starting, running, and growing their businesses.
All webinars are from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. PT:
Article Source: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USSBA/bulletins/2f94ee7