Whether you have your eye on upcoming opportunities in the recently passed Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, are ready to take your business in a new direction, or are simply looking to grow your business in the new year, this webinar is for you.
Join subject matter experts from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Seattle District Office on Tuesday, Dec. 14 from 2 – 3 p.m. as they share information about the various SBA programs that empower small businesses to successfully move forward, grow and expand including:
- Various SBA financing options that enable easier access to capital
- Surety bond guarantees that allow small businesses to bid public and private contracts
- Small business certifications that can qualify small firms for set-aside, sole source and other federal contract opportunities
- Technical assistance programs that can help small business owners solve challenges and be better prepared to strategically grow
Join the SBA and Spokane Mayor Nadine Woodward from 9 – 10 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 13 for a free webinar covering:
- How the COVID EIDL loans work
- Targeted and Supplemental Advances
- Top decline issues and reconsideration
- How to apply – it’s not too late
- SBA resources
No registration is required, simply click the join button below at 9 a.m. on Monday to attend this event.
Are you a small business owner with an amazing story to tell?
Or, do you know a small business that deserves recognition? If so, submit your nomination today for the 2022 National Small Business Week Awards.
The deadline to compete is Tuesday, Jan. 11 at 12 p.m. PT. Submit your nomination early!
Article Source: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USSBA/bulletins/30027b9