Join subject matter experts from the SBA Seattle District Office for two upcoming webinars: one to walk you through the COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) application process step-by-step; and, another to provide tips and helpful guidance to navigate the reconsideration process if your application is declined or withdrawn.
Applying for the COVID EIDL
Friday, Oct. 22 at 2 p.m.
Application walk-through with tips and guidance.
COVID EIDL: Tips for Reconsideration Process
Thursday, Oct. 28 at 10 a.m.
Tips and guidance to navigate the reconsideration process following a decline.
Both webinars will have closed captioning available in English, Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
The COVID EIDL supports small businesses’ recovery from the COVID-19 disaster’s economic impacts by providing accessible and borrower-friendly capital.
Last month, the SBA announced COVID EIDL program enhancements that include the following:
- Maximum loan cap increased from $500,000 to $2 million
- Use of funds was expanded to include payment and pre-payment of business non-federal debt incurred at any time (past or future) and payment of federal debt
- Extended the deferment period to 24 months from origination for all loans (existing loans with a less than 24-month deferment will be adjusted)
- Affiliation requirements simplified to an affiliate is a business that you control or in which you have 50% of more ownership
- Developed additional path to meet program size standards for businesses assigned a NAICS code beginning with 61, 71, 72, 213, 3121, 315, 448, 451, 481, 485, 487, 511, 512, 515, 532, or 812
It’s no surprise that service members, veterans, and military spouses make great entrepreneurs. The resilience, determination, and fortitude they have acquired from the military has prepared them for life as a successful small business owner.
The SBA and the Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) empower transitioning service members, veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, and military spouses through all stages of small business ownership.
Join us in two weeks for the VBOC-hosted Operation Entrepreneur webinar series to learn from military-connected business coaches and peer entrepreneurs. Discover trends in military-connected entrepreneurship, and connect with fellow military-connected businesses on their challenges and successes in starting, running, and growing their businesses.
All webinars are from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. PT:
Article Source: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USSBA/bulletins/2f83cc1